At Your Fingertips
HMP's Return Policy
Book Return Terms and Conditions
1. All books must be returned in a condition that permits resale. Damaged books (unless damaged upon receipt) will not be accepted for return. If books are damaged when the customer initially receives them, call immediately to make arrangements.
2. For general customers, returns must be made within 30 days of the date you received the product, for those products that can be returned (please see study materials policy below).
3. The customer, not Healing Mountain Publishing, is responsible for all shipping charges for return of books unless they were received in damaged condition. Care should be taken in preparing any products for shipping, since products that are damaged in transit will not be eligible for reimbursement. All returns should be insured - books lost in transit can obviously not be considered for refunds.
4. All returns must be pre-authorized. Before returning any of our products, please contact our office to obtain authorization and so that we can insure a prompt reimbursement.
5. Refunds for return books will be sent within 30 days of receipt of the return, provided the product was received in resalable condition.
Study Materials Returns
1. There are absolutely no returns on study materials unless they were received by the customer in damaged condition. Sadly, we have had to put this policy in place due to the significant amount of illegal copying that has occurred with our materials. Also, these materials must be updated frequently due to circumstances beyond our control - that is, NPLEx is constantly altering their examination testing blueprints. The following titles cannot be returned:
Book Store Returns
1. Books must be returned by the end of the quarter in which they were ordered. There is a 10% restocking fee on all returns made after the end of the quarter. Please note that if the number of books returned affect the quantity of books necessary for a discounted rate, that discount will no longer be applicable. Reimbursement will then reflect the reduction in the discounted rate from the original invoice.
2. Healing Mountain Publishing is a small business and greatly appreciates efforts by retailers to avoid returns if at all possible. Please feel free to contact us if you are encountering sales difficulties or have any questions. It is always our policy to be as flexible as possible in support of our customers.
430 Elva Way